Welcome....

Don't Bother Wiping Your Shoes

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Shell Knob, Missouri

Yeah, so I don't know what got into me with that last post. Lack of "posting material" I guess.

I'm at Tablerock Lake this weekend. One of my favorite places! It's so beautiful here. The people are nice as can be...but they are true hillbillies. They can't drive, they can't talk, dress, or spell here...but dang they sure do love to be friendly! . Jason and I saw a sign and this is what it said in spray painted letters: FIRER WOOD

Hilarious. But they're politeness and friendliness are so great!

I got my first real sunburn of the season. I bought SPF 50 and made sure to cover every inch of skin. I get real dark but not first thing coming out of winter and spring. Then, I covered the girls. I kept reapplying it to them and forgot to reapply on myself. My back and my chest are bright red...just what I needed, more uncomfortableness.

J and I have been fishing almost non-stop since we've been here. OF COURSE, I haven't caught a thing. But, he's only caught 3 little bass so I don't feel so bad. I hear this is a tough lake to fish.

Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone.

1 comment:

Melanie-Pearl said...

have fun! ...and i liked your last post!