Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Saturday, November 22, 2008
And this is how a 4yr. old watches movies:
Me and the girls at Silver Dollar City waiting on the parade.
My husband is a natural born hillbilly who tries to be a pimp sometimes. Not really.
My beautiful girl:
Kylie: Uh...it's kinda chilly.
River: I'm warm as long as Kylie is sittying next to me.
Jason: Hmm....can someone tell me why we are doing this again?
Because it's fun!!!! (something was obviously funny. Pam is definitely enjoying herself on her new boat. She was so excited she couldn't wait to test it out....even if it was 39 degrees.) Nice teeth Ruby! You are really having a blast!
Mike: I love my new boat...C'mon sun, Iknow you can pull through for us!YOU CAN'T STOP A NELSON BABY!Kylie has such an influence on River. They turned the hallway of the cabin into a "spa." Riverlyn doesn't even know what a "spa" is...but shoot, if laying on a bunch of pillows with a warm washcloth over your face takes the bags under your eyes away, then...well, she's down for it! Talk about a vacation. I didn't even get a spa-treatment.
Monday, November 10, 2008
So we went to Branson to Silver Dollar City with the whole Nelson Family this past weekend. It was great. I'll have some pictures of our weekend soon. However, even though we brought our camera to the park, we were so frozen I think my brain froze and forgot to take pictures. No, really my fingers were too frozen to work the camera. Although I did get pictures of all of us on Tablerock Lake in 40 degree weather. My father-in-law got a new boat so we had to break it in...with blankets, hats, gloves and coats.
You can't stop a Nelson baby!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
2. He says he won't be sworn in on the Bible.
3. He doesn't know the pledge of allegiance while my 4 year old daughter does.
4. He refused to wear the American flag pin.
5. He says when it comes down to it, he will stand behind the terrorists, oh I mean Muslim people rather than the rest of the world. Read his own biography and see for yourself.
6. Him or his wife have never even liked the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
7. The first time his wife ever like the USA was when the country voted him the democratic nominee.
8. He can't keep his story straight. (First, middle class to him was $250,000 a year..oh really? I didn't realize I was living in such poverty. Then he changed his mind and said that middle class was $200,000. I guess I really am poor. But then he came back and said that middle class was $150,000. Dang, I'm like, dirt poor. Alas, he still changed his mind again and decided to declare 125,000 middle class. Oh man I'm sinking really low here. But see, he still changed his mind and said $97,000 was middle class. Well oh Good Lord save me from myself and my measly poverish income. BUT I GUESS IT'S OKAY, SINCE HE WANTS TO SPREAD THE WEALTH, THEN THOSE WHO ARE MAKING $97,000 OR MORE A YEAR CAN JUST PAY MY WAY THROUGH LIFE. I'LL TELL MY HUSBAND TO QUIT ONE OF HIS TWO JOBS AND WE CAN JUST WAIT FOR THE RICH PEOPLE DOWN THE ROAD TO GIVE US OUR HANDOUT BECAUSE THEYWORKED SO DAMN HARD TO PAY MY BILLS. so, maybe Barack Obama should be president? hmm...it might be worth it if he does get elected. Then I could spend more time with my husband since he can quit work and we'll just expect the handout from the hardworking people of the world. cool)
9. He wants to nix our health care system (the best in the world) and replace it with a health care system of third world countries. Get healthy now people, if universal healthcare is on the horizon don't expect to be seeing your doctor ever again.
10. He says "determining when a child has a right to live" is above his pay-grade but yet, he wants to make decisions as President. You're freaking kidding me right?
Reasons why this post is irrelevant:
1. I'm a Christian, he's not. You poor thing Barack Hussein Osama...i mean Obama...wait, no I don't.
So, yeah, he's probably the anti-christ.
1. Hunting & Scouting
2. I went to Oklahoma last week, next week I'm going to Branson for our traditional Nelson Family fall trip to Silver Dollar City. I'm super pumped, it gets me in the Christmas spirit.
3. Spending time with my family ( like, playing Barbie's and dress-up, cuddling with my hubby, talking on the phone with my sister and my dad, hanging out with mom before she started her new job, playing barbies, hanging out in the garage with my husband since the weather has been nice, playing barbies, lovin' on the dogs, playing more barbies and playing barbies.)
6. Wishing I was fishing
7. Spending alot of time with God
8. Cleaning our church once a week
9. Going to the library (Andover just opened up their new library, we are regulars!!)
10. Watching Riverlyn practice her newfound skills of cartwheeling along with her tap dancing classes. There just something about watching five little 4 yr. olds shake their booty and tap their tap shoes.
13. Reading hunting magazines and dreaming
14. We went to the pumpkin patch; carved some pumkins, then the day before Halloween I had to clean up ROTTED, NASTY, MOLDED pumkin off the table...oh that's why I never do pumpkins..................is it "pumkin" or "pumpkin"? I don't know...I'll just say "punkin" like River does, no one seems to care.
15. We trick-or-treated this year with River's best friend Jenna. I hand sewed a dress and got together a conglomeration of things around the house for River to be a "snow-princess" because that's really what she wanted to be. Then, an hour before we went out for Halloween she changed her mind. She came out with her Easter dress on and her Easter basket and insisted on being an Easter girl. Fine...whatever....Easter girl.
16. Did I mention I've been playing alot of Barbie's and have been hunting alot lately. Yes, you could say I'm a well-rounded person :0)
17. Obviously not blogging alot.
So, there's some things I've been doing lately. I think I'm going to change my blog again too. But first, while Cinderella is entertaining my daughter I think I'll go watch some voting coverage and close my eyes.
If Obama become President, he'll have to pry my dead hands off my guns to take it away from me. That's my right. Also, I will never ever refer to him as "President" or as a "Commander in Chief"...show me a veteran who will and...well, maybe I'll use "Mr." in front of his name. But all that is a whole 'nother post. Now that I got myself all fired up for something I can't control, I think I'll post about it.