Welcome....

Don't Bother Wiping Your Shoes

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Why I'm scared for my country if Obama becomes our next President

1. He wants to take away my right to bear arms.
2. He says he won't be sworn in on the Bible.
3. He doesn't know the pledge of allegiance while my 4 year old daughter does.
4. He refused to wear the American flag pin.
5. He says when it comes down to it, he will stand behind the terrorists, oh I mean Muslim people rather than the rest of the world. Read his own biography and see for yourself.
6. Him or his wife have never even liked the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
7. The first time his wife ever like the USA was when the country voted him the democratic nominee.
8. He can't keep his story straight. (First, middle class to him was $250,000 a year..oh really? I didn't realize I was living in such poverty. Then he changed his mind and said that middle class was $200,000. I guess I really am poor. But then he came back and said that middle class was $150,000. Dang, I'm like, dirt poor. Alas, he still changed his mind again and decided to declare 125,000 middle class. Oh man I'm sinking really low here. But see, he still changed his mind and said $97,000 was middle class. Well oh Good Lord save me from myself and my measly poverish income. BUT I GUESS IT'S OKAY, SINCE HE WANTS TO SPREAD THE WEALTH, THEN THOSE WHO ARE MAKING $97,000 OR MORE A YEAR CAN JUST PAY MY WAY THROUGH LIFE. I'LL TELL MY HUSBAND TO QUIT ONE OF HIS TWO JOBS AND WE CAN JUST WAIT FOR THE RICH PEOPLE DOWN THE ROAD TO GIVE US OUR HANDOUT BECAUSE THEYWORKED SO DAMN HARD TO PAY MY BILLS. so, maybe Barack Obama should be president? hmm...it might be worth it if he does get elected. Then I could spend more time with my husband since he can quit work and we'll just expect the handout from the hardworking people of the world. cool)
9. He wants to nix our health care system (the best in the world) and replace it with a health care system of third world countries. Get healthy now people, if universal healthcare is on the horizon don't expect to be seeing your doctor ever again.
10. He says "determining when a child has a right to live" is above his pay-grade but yet, he wants to make decisions as President. You're freaking kidding me right?

Reasons why this post is irrelevant:
1. I'm a Christian, he's not. You poor thing Barack Hussein Osama...i mean Obama...wait, no I don't.

So, yeah, he's probably the anti-christ.

No comments: