Welcome....

Don't Bother Wiping Your Shoes

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

this post has no title

I know I haven't posted much in awhile, let me tell ya what I've been doing.

1. Hunting & Scouting
2. I went to Oklahoma last week, next week I'm going to Branson for our traditional Nelson Family fall trip to Silver Dollar City. I'm super pumped, it gets me in the Christmas spirit.
3. Spending time with my family ( like, playing Barbie's and dress-up, cuddling with my hubby, talking on the phone with my sister and my dad, hanging out with mom before she started her new job, playing barbies, hanging out in the garage with my husband since the weather has been nice, playing barbies, lovin' on the dogs, playing more barbies and playing barbies.)
4. Hunting
5. 4-wheeling
6. Wishing I was fishing
7. Spending alot of time with God
8. Cleaning our church once a week
9. Going to the library (Andover just opened up their new library, we are regulars!!)
10. Watching Riverlyn practice her newfound skills of cartwheeling along with her tap dancing classes. There just something about watching five little 4 yr. olds shake their booty and tap their tap shoes.
11. Hunting
12. Praying
13. Reading hunting magazines and dreaming
14. We went to the pumpkin patch; carved some pumkins, then the day before Halloween I had to clean up ROTTED, NASTY, MOLDED pumkin off the table...oh that's why I never do pumpkins..................is it "pumkin" or "pumpkin"? I don't know...I'll just say "punkin" like River does, no one seems to care.
15. We trick-or-treated this year with River's best friend Jenna. I hand sewed a dress and got together a conglomeration of things around the house for River to be a "snow-princess" because that's really what she wanted to be. Then, an hour before we went out for Halloween she changed her mind. She came out with her Easter dress on and her Easter basket and insisted on being an Easter girl. Fine...whatever....Easter girl.
16. Did I mention I've been playing alot of Barbie's and have been hunting alot lately. Yes, you could say I'm a well-rounded person :0)
17. Obviously not blogging alot.

So, there's some things I've been doing lately. I think I'm going to change my blog again too. But first, while Cinderella is entertaining my daughter I think I'll go watch some voting coverage and close my eyes.

Go McCain.
If Obama become President, he'll have to pry my dead hands off my guns to take it away from me. That's my right. Also, I will never ever refer to him as "President" or as a "Commander in Chief"...show me a veteran who will and...well, maybe I'll use "Mr." in front of his name. But all that is a whole 'nother post. Now that I got myself all fired up for something I can't control, I think I'll post about it.