Welcome....

Don't Bother Wiping Your Shoes

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Branson pictures and Barbies

This is the daily routine. Barbies. I've come to love Barbies. I never played with them. In fact, I hated them. I couldn't understand how anyone could seriously enjoy playing with something that wasn't even real. Obviously, my daughter doesn't share the same understanding. But we're reaching a common ground.










Wow, I'm so behind on my blog. I've been so busy. But I'm not complaining. I'm busy with all of the things I love. Here's some great pictures of Branson.

River: Uh, I'm confused...what are we doing?
Kylie: We're going on a boat right in 39 degree weather...duh. Put your gloves on.

Kylie: Uh...it's kinda chilly.

River: I'm warm as long as Kylie is sittying next to me.

Jason: Hmm....can someone tell me why we are doing this again?

Because it's fun!!!! (something was obviously funny. Pam is definitely enjoying herself on her new boat. She was so excited she couldn't wait to test it out....even if it was 39 degrees.) Nice teeth Ruby! You are really having a blast!

Mike: I love my new boat...C'mon sun, Iknow you can pull through for us!

YOU CAN'T STOP A NELSON BABY!Kylie has such an influence on River. They turned the hallway of the cabin into a "spa." Riverlyn doesn't even know what a "spa" is...but shoot, if laying on a bunch of pillows with a warm washcloth over your face takes the bags under your eyes away, then...well, she's down for it! Talk about a vacation. I didn't even get a spa-treatment.

No comments: