Welcome....

Don't Bother Wiping Your Shoes

Monday, April 27, 2009

Wish'd I couldda jumped bail, too.

Check out my sister's blog, http://thepioneerslovemaynard.blogspot.com . Kacy is cRRrraAzZy.

Yeah, that's what we do for fun in the country.

Hope you can find calf 129. or whatever # it was.

Oh yeah, and I'm really jealous Kacy. Bummer I couldn't jump bail with ya'll. I'm pretty sure my preggo belly wouldn't have liked that very much. Last time I was pregnant I rode horseback. But...I probably won't be doing that this time either. And last time, I also rode the jetski, went tubing and bungee jumped (okay, not really on the bungee jump), but I'm pretty sure I won't be doing those things this time either. I will be camping at 8 months pregnant though. Wish me luck. I can see myself backing out of that trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kendra!! Im so excited i get to have another niece! that is so funny shes covering her face in the sonogram! like me. private....kind of...anyways thanks for referencing my blog! we thought about and talked about you a lot while we were there in OK....i dont even remember the last time we were there together. gonna have to do that soon.. miss you sissy kay!!