Welcome....

Don't Bother Wiping Your Shoes

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

April 1st is WHAT WHAT?

Yeah, you knew it was turkey season didn't you. Of course you did. You better have! I've been counting down the days. Although, I failed to scout things out yet. And, I failed to restring my bow. I have enough faith I'll make it through one more year before I have to restring it. I must, I must, I must call Mr. Dub this weekend. He's got to give me the go ahead. No babies, no homework, no obligations. Just me and God's green Earth. And turkey's lurking. They are waiting for me you know. It's their passion and their number one goal in life to elude me...as they have since the beginning. But not this year. Oh no. I will provide my family with their turkey dinner this year. Maybe. Fingers crossed. And a little a prayer. Off to get my tag. Good luck with your hunt this spring. Oh, and here's a plug for my new friends: Have you thanked a farmer today?

No comments: