So I deactivated my account on Facebook. We haven't been meshing lately. I really wanted to get on my blog more. So now, I think of facebook posts in my head all day. Here's a few...
1. Wow, I feel great this morning after being sick with strep the last 4 days.
2. I'm pretty sure I totally bombed that presentation. I hate presentations. And I hate Microsoft Publisher, for now anyways.
3. So, I found out my friend is blind in one eye. Now I know why she was always looking at me funny! (sorry Lauren, I had to, lol!)
4. Dear people at the grocery store, I'm teaching my 17 month old manners, so when she says "hi" to you, say "hi" back. Is it that hard?
5. Wow, I guess I tried to do to much after being sick with strep for the last 4 days, I feel like crap.
6. Tekoah busted her lip on the concrete today. And, her new favorite word is "sock."
7. Bullriding this weekend! Alone. But that's how I roll.
8. Dear guy fixing your car in the street who's always trying to impress me: Your butt crack is hanging out from under your car.
9. So I'm going to blog more, even though no one reads it.
10. So I went out behind the ag building and hung out with the calves for awhile between classes. I drooled the whole time. And longed for my own.
11. This "living in town" thing is really hard to get used to. It's been almost 8 months and I'm still trying to get used to traffic and trains and other peoples dogs. I'll never get used to it.
12. I heart cows.