Welcome....

Don't Bother Wiping Your Shoes

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Here's to the Butler Community Ag students!

I wish ten years ago I knew what I wanted to do with my life. When I walk into the classroom, I look at the kids I have class with. I say "kids" because I'm on the average about 10-12 years older than they are. But they've got one up on me! They've got it together at 19 years of age. I think the ag students are setting the bar for all ag students to come. Not only are they going into professions that will help better the world and sustain our food chains, and not only do they have the brains and braun to do it (yes, even all the girls!) but they have the most awesome personalities. Class is always full of laughs with integrity. I feel lucky to have class with this group. I'm sure the students behind them were just as awesome and the students to come have the most awesome footprints to walk in. They are like a family to each other, I have noticed. They all have that "downhome" atttitude toward everyone. I can't post this without giving props to my ag instructors. They are simply the best; what can I say. I've had 12 years of school plus a previous degree from Butler Community College. Not one instructor I've ever had compares to them. If only I had them to learn from ten years ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Better late than never!