Welcome....

Don't Bother Wiping Your Shoes

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Several posts in 1...because I'm leaving town for 4 days to find my sanity and celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary on Table Rock Lake

Kylie was in town last weekend and all last week. One night the girls spent the night with Mimi so Jason and I had a night alone. I've been soooooo busy with stuff I left 2 days worth of dishes in the sink because I simply wasn't available to get them done. I've never left a sink full of dishes overnight, much less 2 days worth. So, my husband took it upon himself on our "night alone" to build a dish assemblage. I have to say, being an artist, I'm super impressed! The bowl on top was a challenge, but he finally got it to stay.








Sisters in Mimi's pool
Summer fun: washing the camper and playing in the water hose. (Only my husband washes the camper...he must get it from his dad.)

No comments: