Welcome....

Don't Bother Wiping Your Shoes

Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary honey!

Bowfishing on Tablerock Lake, MO 24 weeks pregnant. ( I never caught anything....imagine that...) J was soooo patient with me as I had to look in every cove possible. He went as slow as possible for the whole day so I could get something and the chance never came.
I fished in this raft at the mouth of the Roaring River because the boat was too big to get to the good spots. I did bowfish here...which was pretty funny. I shot my arrow only to hit the bottom of the river. When I retrieved it, the broadhead was gone. After assuming it broke off upon impact, we found it on the floor of the boat. Which means it wasn't screwed on tight enough, so it fell off. Good thing I didn't get a fish, there was no arrow to kill it. Hehehe! Happy Anniversary baby. I can't believe I kept you around for the last six years. Or vice versa. (j/k)




Whoa! Where's this hottie's face at?



3 comments:

Melanie-Pearl said...

Congrats to you both! May you forever remain in each other's corner. What a gift, eh?

Kacy said...

Happy Anniversary!! im gonna get a calendar.....6 years!! thats awesome. proud of you guys. real proud.

Cammie said...

What? No pics of your cute baby tummy in that suit??

(btw...my security code for this post is boyandi...isnt that what got you into this pg thing anyway?)