Welcome....

Don't Bother Wiping Your Shoes

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Where have I been?

I've been hugging the toilet, passing out in parking lots and getting a gut.
I sound like a drunk.
No, just pregnant.
Sleep, yak. Eat, yak. Sleep, yak. Eat yak. Eat, Eat, EAt, EAT, EAT.
I had thrown up so much last week that my doc prescribed an anti-vomit medicine. It knocked me out right before I was about to go into the store. I had just taken my daughter to school, went to Dillons, and the next thing I know I'm waking up at 11am. School was out at 11:15, and the Lord woke me up just in time. I was scared though. I'm not taking that medicine anymore.

I'm 7 1/2 weeks today. My belly looks like it is 5 months pregnant. Of course the only thing I have to go on is my pregnancy with River 5 years ago. I think I was in much better shape then. I'm already having TERRIBLE growing pains.

So, lucky you, you get to hear me complain!

But, I've wanted this for so long and now I'm so grateful. I can't wait for the ickiness to pass so I can be excited about it.

This too shall pass, right?

No comments: