Welcome....

Don't Bother Wiping Your Shoes

Thursday, January 29, 2009

1. Where is your cell phone? I don't know
2. Where is your significant other? On the bed
3. Your hair color? Blonde
4. Your mother? Excited
5. Your father? Probably snoring in his recliner
6. Your favorite thing? my new dremmel tool
7. Your dream last night? my sister-in-law was addicted to chocolate chips and OD'd and had to go to rehab.
8. Your goal? I already met met my goal....I got pregnant with #2
9. The room you are in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? unfortunately it's house cleaning, then comes creating and 3rd is wasting time.
11. Your fear? being rejected
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Right where I'm at now...maybe with a little more cushion in the bank.
13. Where were you last night? YoungLive's meeting
14. What you are not? materialistic
15. One of your wish list items? an alaskan bear hunt
16. Where you grew up? Japan....seriously.
17. The last thing you did? write an e-mail to my brother-in-law
18. What you are wearing? sweat pants, an old tye-dyed t-shirt and bright pink terry cloth robe...the perfect pregnant woman's wear.
19. Your TV? it's too loud..and has 2 clear channels, whatever the rabbit ears brings in
20. Your pet? Loki is wondering around growling at invisible things...Sasha is asleep on the couch, from end to end.
21. Your computer? should be off.
22. Your mood? Mellow
23. Missing someone? my sister
24. Your car? 3/4 ton Full size Dodge Ram with a tool box and oversized tires...for now, only because the lease on my Vue was up.
25. Something you are not wearing? my wedding ring, i took it off to put lotion on my daughter's pitiful dry winter skin.
26. Favorite story? The Christmas story
27. Your Summer? I pack for a weekend at the lake, get to the lake, unpack, stay as long as possilbe, pack up and come back and unpack, spend the week doing laundry and repacking for the following weekend at the lake.
28. Love someone? Yes, lot's of someone's.
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When was the last time you laughed? Actually it's been a few days
31. Last time you cried? when a special girl accepted Christ into her heart.

3 comments:

Pam Nelson said...

I liked reading your answers! There is something similar to this going around Facebook, though I've yet to figure out how to do mine and post it.

Love you all!

Pam

Rita Loca said...

Fun to read. just stopping by to say hello.

Cammie said...

You are a girl after my own heart...because of #6!

Sorry you are yaking...and yaking...and yaking! S/he will be worth it, I promise!