Welcome....

Don't Bother Wiping Your Shoes

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Almost....there......

6 weeks to go 'til baby girl gets here! And in that 6 weeks I have 2 baby showers, 3 birthdays, school starts, Wednesday night fellowship starts, YoungLives Club, Luncheons at Southeast, Riv's dance class starts, and hopefully I will remember 2 anniversaries...which I probably won't. so...Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad, Happy anniversary Kacy and Danny. Oh yeah, and I have to let my sister leave me. She's moving to Iowa. I will miss her!

So which one would YOU cut out if you were me and 6 weeks left to go in a pregnancy.

( Oh yeah, and, I'm taking care of group of chickens while our neighbors down the road are out of town. ) chickens bring me great joy. I would NEVER have chickens of my own, but I love it when I get to boss them around. They have their own little personalities and attitudes. Remember the movie chicken run? That is exactly how chickens are. Hope the 'coons stay away 'til the owners get back. I don't want to deal with chicken parts. I get to eat all the farm eggs that are laid this week!

No comments: