Welcome....

Don't Bother Wiping Your Shoes

Monday, December 1, 2008

Not it

So, I had my sonogram...my doctor will look at it and will go over it with me in January. The nurse that did it said she thought everything looked just fine but the doc would have final say. However, Jason had a complete physical last week. His doctor called and said his testosterone levels were low. So maybe it wasn't me! So maybe things will be looking up sometime soon. I want to have a another baby before I turn 30!

Our family has all been fighting off chest colds, sinus issues, you know, all the typical winter crud.

Thanksgiving was great. We spent the first half of the day at my mother and stepfathers house. Then the rest of the day at Jason's parents house. This next weekend we'll have more food and ping-pong fun with my dad and his girlfriend.

Other than, life has consisted of hunting, so check out my hunting journal. There's some cool new trail camera pictures and grueling details of sitting in my treestand for the last 2 1/2 months only to see nothing. Hopefully, in the end, there will be something said for being persistent.

TaTa For Now.

1 comment:

Cammie said...

Wow! Didn't know how big the baby troubles were. I will be praying for you.

I havent been to your blog in awhile...you have been busy.

Go check out my blog's Christmas clothes and let me know what you think.