Welcome....

Don't Bother Wiping Your Shoes

Thursday, April 3, 2008

so you like it? Cammie created it, cute huh?

I know I haven't posted in a few days. I'm still alive. I've just been having a pity party lately for those of you who care. Every day, for the last "forever" I keep thinking that one day life will "get back to normal." But then I remember "oh yeah, it never was normal." So, I'll figure a way out of my funk. I need to stop worrying about everyone else's personal issues and worry about my own happiness. It's scary to think about certain situations and how exactly I am going to "get happy." So pray for me if you want to. If you don't care, I don't blame you. Have a nice frickin' day.

1 comment:

Melanie-Pearl said...

love you- sorry i haven't made getting together a priority lately.

want to grab smoothies later this week?

i'm super sick today. ugh!

PS) nice cammo! fun look