Welcome....

Don't Bother Wiping Your Shoes

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Seriously...how many times

So I've started this how many times now? Here I am again, square one. That's the epitomy of my life and everything in it....back to square one. Staring over again. This time, however, is crucial. I've got a family depending on me, I've got an income to start generating and I've got a goal and a dream. Not to mention my sanity. I want the world to hear me. I want it and everything in it to feel me. So I'm starting this free lance writing thing and needed a link to my own personal page to link myself to a personality...not just what readers read in my upcoming articles. Finally, my own little peice of the world. What have I been waiting for?

Oh yeah....life happened, and that kinda throws a little kink in things sometimes.

No comments: