Welcome....

Don't Bother Wiping Your Shoes

Thursday, January 31, 2008






"I tell you what, Cowboy....."



Riverlyn utilizing her newfound slang my father taught her is pretty darn funny. That's my girl!






And here's my other girl, Sasha:



She's got ears that can people snoring in Japan. She really is a good watch dog out here. Not only are we working on getting Riverlyn to stop sleeping in the bed with us but Sasha as well. As soon as we get them both in their own beds all night maybe we can have another baby someday!





Today is snowed. And snowed and snowed. I actually got up at 5:30 for my quiet time before getting ready for work and then realized there was no way I was going to get out of my driveway. We have about 6 inches on our deck right now so that means the snow drifts out here about 500 gazillion feet deep. Really. I got stuck in one before. Anyway, when I got up this morning (at 5:30) only to realize I wasn't going to work, then my daughter gets up. So much for quiet time. So as soon as the sun came up I went outside and got this shot:


It's a plow from way back when horses had to pull them across the crop field, it "decorates" our fence line for now. Seeing as how the weather has been wet, freezing cold, blizzardy, or just plain frozen, we haven't really had much time to some things cleaned up since moving out here. Although, I'm not sure I'm going to move this because it looks neat....and it's about 500 gazillion pounds...Really. Past the plow, isn't the view the best? I wouldn't trade it for the world.

1 comment:

Nae said...

As soon as I saw the snow before the sun came up this morning I wanted to head out and get pictures too! It was nice to be just me and Wyatt here today although he wasn't in the best mood. He is cutting a molar and has a sinus infection! I cannot wait for daddy to get home!!!