Welcome....

Don't Bother Wiping Your Shoes

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

school

I have found one of my passions in life. No, not school; but the agriculture classes I'm taking in school. First it was pre-vet, but I've recently switched to agriculture. I'm loving it! I still may switch over to Farm and Ranch Management, but either way I think my instructors will play a key role in helping me find my future career. Right now I have crop science, meat science, agriculture in society, microcomputers in agriculture and livestock nutrition. But I think I need to take a class in sitting up straight. Class all day starts weighing on the 'ole back and neck. I'm not used to looking down at a table with papers and books all the time either. And, I may possibly be as old as my instructor :)

3 comments:

Melanie-Pearl said...

Cheering from here! Where are you going to school? Might as well do what you love from the start. I could see how both professions can fit together...on a huge ranch in TX. :)

Tim said...

I'm glad your in at least one of my classes Kendra. And by the way, at least your younger than me and getting your start. I am older than all of my teachers except one, and so far I think I'm the oldest student in all of my classes too. But, at least no one is calling me grandpa in there. :)

Kendra said...

Thanks Tim! You and are Judith are a great contribution and your posts really open my eyes alot. So cool you are going back to school with the woman you love :)