Welcome....

Don't Bother Wiping Your Shoes

Monday, September 14, 2009

updates...

Well, baby girl is not here yet. On nights when J is on duty I'm staying at my mother-in-laws in case labor comes in the middle of the night. Considering I live about 30 miles away from the hospital! 12 days away from my due date.

Hey everyone, I've been facebooking and trying to keep up on here so if you have a facebook come befreind me. I tend to go there more often now. And I'm pretty sure I won't be having any journal entries from this year's bowhunting season. If I do it probably won't be until December.

Hope the next time I post here it'll be a birth announcement!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for your comment!! are you under kendra nelson on facebook? did a search but you didn't come up. i'm on there all the time! miles is great so far, he never wakes up...